Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update for all followers of Tammy's blog!

I have updated my blog page for all followers! I had announced earlier that I would provide free website and webpage advertisement for all new followers. This is a post letting everyone know that I appreciate your visits to my blog and websites. To show my appreciation, I have posted your photo that was supplied to me in the right panel of my blog page. If you click on your photo, it should direct you and other visitors to your webpage or website. By the way, nice work on your webpages!

If for any reason your photo isn't posted, photo links to wrong place or you would like to have your photo and link taken off: Please Contact me Here!

Also I would like to bring to everyone's attention that I do have a shopping website that needs visitors. On my shopping website, I have several top online shops that have great back to school discounts and more. Wal-mart and Amazon are great places to shop for back to school clothes and supplies. If you also know of a helpful link for my shopping website, I would highly appreciate you sharing it with me.

Please take some time to scroll down and read my ehow articles that are posted in the article box below. There are many helpful and interesting "How to" articles that I would like you to read at your convenience.

Thank-you for all of your support and I look forward to viewing updated information about you and your websites and webpages.
Until next time,
Have fun and remember to shop with Tammy online!

No comments:

Post a Comment