Monday, July 27, 2009

Embeded Forum Guide!

How do I embed a forum into my officelive website?
This page is made to help all officelive users embed a forum into their website. After I had made a help forum on my website, I started receiving help questions on how did I embed a forum? I think we all might be aware that Microsoft officelive doesn't provide a forum template for their website owners. So with that said, everyone thinks it can't be done.
Well, I got good news for you: You can embed or insert a forum to your officelive website.


This is just an introduction to my new page that I have just created via my help website! If you know of anyone who needs help with placing their forum, please direct them to this page: http://helpwithyourwebsite.com/forumhelp.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment