Monday, June 22, 2009

Do you need help making a website?

Hello Everyone,

It is me Tammy again!

What do you think I have been doing lately? Go ahead take a wild guess! What do I do best lol?

I made another website: http://help-with-your-website.web.officelive.com/default.aspx

Lovely huh? I decided to do this because I was contacted several times via my shopping website about questions concerning how to make and improve your website.

After helping several people via email, I decided that it was time to make a website about "making a website". Tips, advise and step by step instructions are included in my site.

I have nearly 11 completed pages and I will be adding more each day!
So, if any of you need advise on websites......I am here to share what I know!

Also, I am far from being perfect....so if you have any advise or feedback.....I would love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment