Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sons Research Project

Posted by Virgil Burks
Now that my son is in fifth grade, it seems he has one research project after the next. First it was for Science, then he had one in Social Studies, and now he was one in Language Arts. Back when I was a kid, we got all our information from Encyclopedia’s and books, but now, it’s all out there on the internet. I went to satellite star internet.com to research dialup versus satellite, now that I see how much my son is going to be need the internet. I want to get him what he needs to be successful in school, because to me, nothing is more important than a good education and doing well in school. My son is a smart young man, and he works hard. He even talks about going to college, which is just amazing to me because he would be the first one in our family to do that. I am so proud of him, and I just want to do whatever I can to make it easier on him to accomplish his goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment