Saturday, July 17, 2010

How to add a search function to your website?

Website owners and followers, I have published a new article that will tell you how to put a search function on your website.

If you don't know html coding, then the website help article above will show you an easier way to allow your visitors to search from your website. Many website visitors search for the search box when they come to an interesting website. They automatically want to know what the website has to offer and the search function box is the best way for them to explore your site.

I have also recently placed google ads on my websites navigation area. On the left side of my websites, underneath the website pages, there should now show google ads. If you are an owner of a Microsoft Office Live website and need help placing ads beneath your navigational bar, you can contact me at my Help Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment