Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me! YeePee I am 28 years Old!

To all of you website owners and viewers: Today I figured I would share my special day with you! What am I doing for my birthday? I am going to be working on my help website! So if anyone needs any additional help, yes I am available today. How is everyone doing on their websites? I hope everyone is accomplishing their well earned goals. For those of you who recieve updates via email....You can recieve additional updates by following my blog!
What do I want for my birthday? I would like all of my followers/viewers and friends to take a couple minutes today and review my websites and add some helpful tips. Help me help others! I want to also take this time and tell you about another online writing website. Hubpages.com allows you to write quality articles online and you get to add you own google adsense ads to your articles. This has been an incredible experience for me so far. Joining online writing websites allow you to make money online, get new friends and advertise your websites! I have added a module at the bottom of my blog page that shows all of my helpful articles that I have written. I encourage everyone to view my articles to get additional tips and advise.

Until next time....Happy Birthday to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment