Friday, August 21, 2009

Tips for beginners....New Help Page Update!


Hello everyone,
I am back to writing new pages to my help website! Here is a page...that will help all of you new website owners! Please take your time to view the new page....it has a lot of helpful information. Please remember to also take some time to become a follower of my blog if you haven't already. Here is my blog page!

Another updated page to my help website is exposing your website! What does this mean? It means that you need to promote and advertise your website to add exposure to make it a popular and well known website! In my last blog post I shared with you tips on making your website popular.....This new page helps you complete those tips on making your website popular.........You are the voice for your website. Read my website pages for free tips and advise on how to expose your website.


Update for my shopping website: embeded amazon store at Tammy's Store Page! If you have a shopping website...You can do the same! Contact me for more information on building your own store for your website!




Until my next post, take care and keep up all of the hard website work!

No comments:

Post a Comment