Thursday, August 6, 2009

NOTE TO MY SELF AND OTHER WEBSITE OWNERS!

TIME IS MONEY.....THIS BLOG POST IS INTENDED TO HELP MYSELF AND OTHERS TO REMEMBER TO CALCULATE THEIR TIME THEY SPEND HELPING OTHERS!

Recently, I have been recieving loads of emails by users who need help with their website(s). This is great news....I love to help others and also I enjoy seeing other website owners helping others.

Along with the many emails requesting help, I have also recieved emails from website owners who want me to not only give free tips and advice about website building.....but they also seem to give up and just want me to do the work for them for free.....With me being as helpful as I am, I have done this a few times "free of charge"......I have spent hundreds of hours helping others!

Unfortunately, I am ready to post: I will still give free advise and tips to building a website...but I will no longer do the work for other website owners free of charge. This has made me realize that my time is money and we all need to make money. I am sure we all understand that helping others is a good thing and we all do the best that we can with the time that we have.

With this said....All viewers to this post....Please refer users who need help with their website to my help forum......(This is what the help forum was made for ) I encourage everyone to please join the discussions via this help forum!

HELP ME.....HELP OTHERS! PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

A big thank-you to all of my followers, viewers and readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment