Friday, August 7, 2009

New Page to Help with your website!

Hello, to all viewers and friends.....this is a post from my blog updating you of my new help page.
I was recieving some emails from website owners who were having problems with their displayed search engine results. I decided to build a page called fix your website pages search results!

To be able to fix the description of your website or webpages that are displayed in search results.....you need to rename your website page titles. Search engines crawl your website to gather information to display on their search results. Remember to optimize your website with keywords, and metatags.

For officelive users, I have built a step by step instuction guide on my help website showing you how to rename your webpages with out deleting them. This will speed up the crawling of your website....it helps the search engines to see the words and descriptions via your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment