Thursday, July 23, 2009

Free traffic and Advertisement to your website or webpage!

To recieve free advertisement and traffic to your website or webpage....Become a follower to my blog! Make sure you add you image...So that I can post it underneath the followers section on my blog. I will then link your image to your website of your choice!

What is new lately with Tammy and her websites....I am always updating my blog with new information. Recently, I have posted a sample faq page to my help website and I have also added a help forum to my website. Please keep in mind, my help forum's advertisements and ads are directed from bravenet the supplier of my forum. I will be upgrading my account very soon so that the ads are linked to me and my help website! This means, at this time I will not be compensated or responsible for any clicks or views from my help forum page! I will keep all of my viewers updated on when I will upgrade, so that my ads are actually my ads. I do encourage everybody to view my help forum...to get involved with the discussions posted! Post your questions, answers and concerns and see the rapid results to your posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment