Thursday, July 9, 2009

Do you want more traffic to your website?

Hello Everyone,
It's me Tammy! I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe fourth of July.
I am in the process of building my links page on both of my websites. I have recieved some reliable link exchanges so far and I am in search for more. Some of you may be asking: What is a link exchange? Well let me tell you, a link exchange is where two websites exchange their website addresses....or urls. They each post the link onto their links page and drive more traffic to their websites.

Reliable link exchanges are important to all websites. The search engines, such as google, msn, aol, yahoo ect.... can tell which websites are more popular with the amount of reliable links. For example: If I have five different websites that display my website link and you have ten different websites that display your link, then the search engines can rate your website near the top of their search results. This example shows that your website is more popular than mine.
This however, does not mean that a website designer can just start placing a whole bunch of non-related links to their website and get ranked high with search engines.
Websites need to have related and reliable links on their website that link back to their website. This also gives readers more access to your website, therefore your website will be read more and then eventually ranked high.

To view my new page, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment